NOTD: Sally Hansen Commander in Chic

Happy Saturday! Can you believe it, we have had over 25 days of below freezing temperatures in the state of Florida. There was even a day in which we saw snow flurries. LOL!!! So what better to do than stay in the house and play with polishes…

Sephora by OPI - Metro Chic, OPI - You Don't Jacque, Essie - Merino Cool, Sally Hansen - Commander in Chic and now China Glaze - Below Deck.  All very similar in tone.  Just so happened that I was in Wal-Mart and saw the Sally Hansen version and decided to give it a try.  BTW, I see that Wal-Mart now carries Essie ($7/bottle).  I have been wearing blues for so long, natural tones looks odd on my hand.  But I think I like it. 

The brush had me concerned; it is wide and square, not like the normal narrow brushes we have come to know.  But surprisingly I found this brush to be excellent.  I was able to polish my nails with no overflow.  The bristles flared out just enough to reach the sides and not overlap on to the cuticle.  I have a shipment from Trans Design due to arrive Monday.  I have ordered the China Glaze - Below Deck and am excited to do a comparison.  We shall see. 

BTW: If you want to see a side-by-side comparison of Metro Chic, Below Deck and Merino Cool, check out All-You-Desire.com. She did an excellent job in displaying the difference.

1 comment

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.