Is there really, "A Sin Worth Committing"?

Misa-A Sin Worth Committing
My normal polish change days are Tuesdays and Saturdays, but for some reason I found myself wanting to change earlier.  So after much thought about which untried to try I decided on Misa-A Sin Worth Committing.  The name alone made me laugh since I had a church meeting to attend tonight.  It said “worth committing” not that I actually committed the sin…LOL!!! 

Review: This is a beautiful, midnight, shimmer, blue, reminiscent of the midnight sky.  But not so dark that it appears black.  This was also the first full application of a Misa polish and I must admit, I love the application.  It applies smooth and without any streaking.  In this photo, I am wearing a Base Coat, two coats of polish and the SV top coat.  Based on the application of the polish, I will be purchasing more Misa products.  So don’t worry, this polish is “A Sin Worth Committing.”  Grace and Peace!!! 





No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.