National Autism Awareness Month - ChG Bermuda Breakaway & Dorothy Who?

In order to highlight the growing need for concern and awareness about autism, the Autism Society has been celebrating National Autism Awareness Month since the 1970s. The United States recognizes April as a special opportunity for everyone to educate the public about autism and issues within the autism community.  http://www.autism-society.org/

Did you know: It is estimated that 1 in every 110 births will be diagnosed with Autism.

To show my support, I am wearing Blue. 
NOTD:  ChG Bermuda Breakaway layered with ChG Dorothy Who? 
It kind of reminds me of what a blue Ruby Pumps would look like.

I am doing this in support of the nephew of a dear friend.


...Layered with ChG Dorothy Who?
 
One last thing, I have opened a Twitter account to link with For Me, It Works.  One more way to stay in touch.  Please, feel free to follow me on twitter. The follow me button is on the left of the page.  Grace and Peace.
ChG Bermuda Breakaway (pre clean up)


6 comments

  1. Pretty! Bermuda Breakaway is one of my favorite blues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stardust, thanks. This was my first time wearing BB but it won't be my last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AllThingsNails! Thanks. It's a bit more than I would wear daily but it is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bermuda Breakaway is breath taking, not too dark not too light. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @loodie3, I know, I almost didn't add the Dorothy Who because BB was so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.