NOTD: China Glaze Let's Groove

China Glaze Let's Groove
Today's entry is China Glaze Let's Groove from the Retro Diva Collection of 2009.  IRL it is an eggplant purple.  This photo is showing more blue purple than it really is.  Maybe one day I will get the hang of real-life color in my photos. Scrangie did a review on this collection back in 2009 and she mentioned that this collection has that "lit from within" look and I definately agree. Don't hold this against me, LOL, I was siting in church this evening and couldn't help but to notice and be distracted by the internal glow this color seems to have.  I have several others from this collection and think I need to get a few others.  The application was smooth.  As photographed, this is two coats.  As I have mentioned on numerous occassions, I love Purples so I would be hard pressed to have anything truly negative to say about this one.  It is gorgeous!

To see Scrangie's reveiw, click HERE.

1 comment

  1. Beautiful color and beautiful nails!
    I know how you feel about the pictures.. mine never come our the way I want them to!

    Anyways, check out my blog at afroella.blogspot.com and my inspirational blog at laurensbeautifulday.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.