Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Mom's Chiffon

This week's Pink Wednesday is China Glaze Mom's Chiffon. This is a shade from the 2008 Immaterial Gurl Collection. It's somewhat of a bubble-gum pink but not neon. Nothing extraordinary but definately one that should be in your collection.  It works well with my warm skin tone.

Review:
Available: China Glaze is available at Ulta, Sally, and several e-tailers
Application: The application for par for the course for most China Glaze polishes. It took two coats for reach bottle color

Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. 
Grace and Peace.

1 comment

  1. Really a pretty pink and a good core for anyone's collection! :) I'm so in love with your pretty nails.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.