Unexpected Skittles…

When I first started my For Me, It Works... blog, I would see other bloggers talking about Skittles. As far as I knew, Skittles is a candy. Then I saw that they were actually talking about polishing their nails multi-colors…WHAT!?!  Who does that?!  Months went by and I still would not consider Skittles.  (Although they are one of my favorite candies).  I was a die-hard red and berry only wearer.  Anyway, this week I have been trying to decide on a polish color for my next manicure and I just could not decide. So I thought that I would swatch a few colors and maybe I would be inspired. And before I knew it, I had a Skittle manicure, LOL!!!  Not that I would wear it in a professional environment, but I must admit, it’s kind of cute.  These pictures are pre-clean up but just thought that I would share with my friends.  At the time of this posting, I am still undecided but am leaning toward the Sally Hansen Real Teal or maybe one not even included in my swatches, LOL!!!  The Skittle colors selected were as follows:

Grace and Peace.

Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Pinkie
China Glaze Laser Lime
Orly Razzle
Ring Finger
China Glaze Street Racing
OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui
Middle Finger
OPI Senorita Rose-Alita
China Glaze Far Out
Index Finger
Sally Hansen The Real Teal
Essie Smooth Sailing
Thumb
Finger Paints Artistic Azure
China Glaze Awaken

2 comments

  1. I do this too quite often - sometimes I still can't decide, or end up wearing an entirely different color altogether, lol!

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.