NOTD: Sinful Colors Timbleberry

Here is another great shade for summer, Sinful Colors Timbleberry. It’s a creamy coral, not too pink, not too orange, not too bright, just a great overall summer color. Sinful Colors is a drug store brand that sells for $1.99; I have also seen it on sale for $0.99, sold at Walgreens, and Target.  They are also available at www.sinfulcolors.com.  There are several really great shades and also, many great layering possibilities (Glitters).  I like this brand for a few reasons, in addition to the price which I’ve already mentioned, when I want to try a color that is outside of my comfort zone,  I don’t mind spending a couple dollars as opposed to the more expensive brands.  I also like Sinful Colors because they have a large selection of colors and are keeping up with the trends so current colors and effects are easy to find.  So please don’t be a polish snob, like I was.  Give Sinful Colors a try.  You won’t regret it.

Review:
Available:    Walgreens, Target and Online
Price:           Reg $1.99 Sale $0.99
Bottle Size:  15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
Application: Smooth, two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
Selection:    Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
Brush:         Thin, good for getting very close to cuticles

Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools.  Grace and Peace.

3 comments

  1. The colour is beautiful! It reminds me ever so slightly of Barry M's Pink Flamingo, that sort of pink coral. So summery! Your nails are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nail Bluff, Thanks. This is not a color I would have normally worn but I have been learning to step outside of my comfort zone. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and shiny. I might have to wear this one on pink wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.