NOTD: Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous

First, I would like to say "hello" to all my latest followers.  Your support is greatly appreciated.  I hope that you enjoy my efforts.  Today I bring you OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous, from the 2010 Fall Swiss Collection. It is a charcoal foil with a multi color shimmer.  I had been looking at this polish for quite some time and finally picked it up at JC Penney when they had OPI on sale BOGO 50% off and I had a $5.00 coupon.  Not an exact dup but it is in the same family as China Glaze Jitterbug. 
Review:
·         Bottle:         15 mL – 0.5 Fl Oz
·         Brush:         OPI Exclusive ProWide Brush
·         Price:           Reg. $8.50
·         Availability:  Ulta, JC Penney, Target, Trade Secret are some of the major retailers that carry OPI
·         Application: Normal for OPI, Smooth. In these pictures, I am wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP
·         Selection:    OPI has a large ever changing selection.  They come out with several new collections throughout the year.  OPI also maintains a strong core collection readily available.

Side Note: Please excuse my dust, LOL!  I am trying different camera settings and lighting to improve the quality of my pictures. So you may see changes with my next few postings.

Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. Grace and Peace.

6 comments

  1. I think these photos are brighter, so that's nice! This is LOVELY on you. It's such a fantastic shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quality of the pictures is looking superb! Great Job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous shade! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicole, Loodie3, and Olivia, Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @KayJay, Thanks. I am experimenting with colors that are outside of my normal comfort zone, and surprisingly, I am liking many of them.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.