Product Review: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Rejuvenating Facial Serum

Earlier this summer, as a private citizen, not a blogger, I attempted to win a Palmer’s Tote full of products from their Facebook page. WOW! I won their Fan-of-a-Week. Unlike many gift prizes, Palmer’s actually allowed me the opportunity to pick some of their products that I wanted to try.  I had already been using from their new facial line, the Cocoa Butter Formula Night Cream and Line Smoothing Eye Cream.  I really wanted to try their Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Rejuvenating Facial Serum.  I had previously contacted Palmer’s trying to locate their serum and unfortunately they currently do not sell it within the US so this was my opportunity to try it. 

So I have been using Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Rejuvenating Facial Serum for well over a month, which in my opinion, gives me an honest period of time to judge the effectiveness of the product.

First, what does the product claim:
"Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Rejuvenating Facial Serum helps smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles by encouraging skin's natural repairing process with Retinol and Vitamin C, helping to reduce the look of discoloration, dullness and fine lines. Natural extracts provide a luxurious feel and leave skin looking radiant. Suitable for all skin types."

Now, what has been my experience with the product:
I have been using the product twice a day (AM and PM) after cleansing my face. The serum is the first product applied after cleansing.  Each application is 2 pumps applied to my face and neck.  It is very lightly scented; almost none existent. It is not oily, greasy, or tacky, so there is no need to be concerned if you have oily or combination skin, as I do. 

It absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving it feeling moisturized and velvety. It does not leave my skin feeling heavy or weighed down.  It feels like nothing is on my skin.  After applying the serum, you can continue with your normal skin regimen.

In the 30+ days that I have been using this product, I have noticed an overall improvement in my skin. The fine lines around my mouth and on my forehead have the appearance of decreasing.  My pores  appear to have shrunk.  At 46, like it or not the lines of life had started to show more than I would like and now they are not as noticeable.  

I had used another brands retinol product, so I was aware of the benefits of retinol, but I was also aware of some of the issues people can have with retinol such as redness, and stinging.  None of these issues have I experienced with this product.  I had also been doing some research on Vitamin C and its benefits. So another reason that I wanted to try the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Rejuvenating Facial Serum was not only because it contains retinol but that it also contains Vitamin C. Research shows that it helps improve the skin’s overall tone and texture. It is also shown to help slow the overall aging process.  I, at no point claim to be a skin care professional, I just know what works for me.

So after using the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Rejuvenating Facial Serum for more than 30 days, what is my opinion and more importantly would I use this product again?  This is a keeper and yes, I will continue to use this product.  I can only hope that Palmer’s starts selling this  product in stores in the US very soon.  In addition to the Retinol and Vitamin C, there are several beneficial ingredients in this product: Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Evening Primrose, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter are just a few. 

For Me, It Works, rating for this product:
(The only reason I did not rate it 5 stars is that I can only purchase online. I want to be able to purchase in local department stores.)




Palmer’s has all types of products, Facial, Skin, Bath and Body, Hair, and Baby are just some.  If you haven’t tried any of their products, you are really missing out. Check out their website (www.palmers.com), follow them on Twitter (@palmersworks), and "Like" them on Facebook (palmers).

*Note: I won this product from Palmer’s.  I was not compensated for this review nor was I asked to review any of their products.

3 comments

  1. Cool! I've been looking for a reasonably priced facial product that has retinol in it. I'll give this a try. Great info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibgyor’s Cocoa Gold is a product that is well suited for use at home as well at professional cooking and baking setups. It is a high quality cocoa that comes in powder form and can be used with various recipes and has multiple applications.
    Cocoa Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. spa equipment

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.