Product Review: Sephora Perfecting Lash Primer

Here is another case of the make-up boards generating "a need" for a product that in all actuality I didn't need. LOL!  Recently I had been looking at mascara primers. Thinking I needed one to increase my lash volume and length. But in all honesty, I was very satisfied with the mascara I had been using-Maybelline Falsies. It already gives me the length and volume I was seeking. But as fate would have it I recently found myself in Sephora and I came across the Sephora Collection "Tricks of the Trade" Perfecting Lash Primer. It was only $12 so I figured I would give it a try. The wand was similar to all the other primers I had looked at. I could see the fibers that are suppose to help in the volume & length increase. And overall I have been happy with the other Sephora Collection products I have used.
So to do the comparison, I decided to compare my lashes with the primer and without.  Several weeks ago I did a drugstore verses department store mascara comparison. I used Maybelline Falsies Mascara and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. So I figured that for this test, if would be easy, since I already had the Maybelline shots.  So below you will see the results.  I don't really know what I was expecting. With the right mascara, my lashes are already more than acceptable. Maybe I was hoping for lashes up above my brows, LOL!  On the left are my lashes with just the Maybelline Falsies Mascara (2 coats) and on the right are my lashes with the Sephora Lash Primer and Maybelline Falsies Mascara.  I honestly do not see a difference.  Do you? So as the old adage goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."  I will continue to stock up on my Maybelline Falsies Mascara.
So this little experiment has shown me that for now, my lashes do not need primer. Whose to say what the future holds. I know that many people complain about their lashes falling out as they age, but currently that is not an issue for me.  Nonetheless, for those who for whatever reason are looking for a mascara primer, the Sephora Collection "Tricks of the Trade" Perfecting Lash Primer is one to consider.  


Grace, Peace, and Blessings. 


*Note: All products mentioned were purchased with my own monies. This review was not sponsored, and these are all my own personal opinions.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.