FingerPaints Gumdrops & Lollipops Swatches pt 1.

From the first Press Release of the FingerPaints Spring 2012 Gumdrops & Lollipops Collection, I knew that I had to have them. This is a collection of 6 polishes perfect for spring & summer.  I had been searching for a pastel yellow and a peach.  This collection gave me just what I was looking for and a few others.


Let's start with the first two that I was certain I wanted:


Lemon Sour - described as a Lemon Creme.  With this formula of Lemon Sour I experienced pooling so be careful with loading your brush.  It took 2 coats to achieve the bottle color.  But this color is the exact shade of yellow I was seeking and will make a great spring/summer color.


Next, here's Circus Peanuts - described as a orange creme.  I call it a soft  peach.  I can't hear "Circus Peanuts" without thinking of a former co-worker that also brought Circus Peanuts whenever we would have an office potluck. That was just his personality, LOL! This formula was another that caused pooling so use a light hand.

Hope you like these shades.  How have you started getting ready for spring and summer?

This collection and the FingerPaints line can be found exclusively at Sally Beauty for $4.99 USD.

2 comments

  1. I love that yellow colour so much. It's hard to find a pastel yellow with decent formula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nail Buff, I want to compare it to Orly Lemonade. It is a pretty spring color.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.