Are You In the Mood for a French Kiss? Pure Ice that is...

Just kidding, I think that Pure Ice French Kiss was one of the very first Pure Ice polishes I ever purchased. It is a gorgeous highly pigmented royal blue cream polish.  The application was smooth and could be a one-coater, but out of habit, I applied two coats.  This is one polish that should be in everybody's collection. 
While I have owned Pure Ice French Kiss for quite a while, Pure Ice In The Mood, is fairly new to my collection.  It is a light blue shimmer, with glass flecks.  This is a very sheer polish and on its own takes 3-4 coats to get opacity.  
Pure Ice has several polishes that I love for layering, and In The Mood is one of them.  When I was swatching Pure Ice In The Mood, I immediately starting thinking of the different polishes I could layer it with. Of course, I included Pure Ice French Kiss on the list. The two, alone are very pretty so together, they would have to be stunning!  I really do love blue polish so this combination is up there on my list of favorite combinations.
If you haven't given Pure Ice polishes a try, you are cheating yourself. At less than $2.00 a bottle you really don't have anything to lose.

Review:
  • Available: Walmart or  Bari Cosmetics
  • Price: Reg Price $1.97
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Application: French Kiss, watery, take care not to pool.  In The Mood, very sheer. It required 3-4 coats for achieve bottle color.
  • Selection: Offers a Large Selection, including neons, and glitters

Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. 

Grace , Peace, and Blessings. 





2 comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.