Lippies for the Latte' Ladies...(v.4)

It has been a little less than one month, since I tried my first Cover Girl LipPerfection™ Lipcolor.  As I said in a previous post, I really did like the Cover Girl Lipsticks and that I would be purchasing more.  But, I really didn't expect it to be so soon.  I commented on the consistency & formula, the moisture level, and the pigmentation.  These are lipsticks that give the higher end lipsticks a run for their money.  Recently, Walgreens had the Cover Girl lip products on sale so I saw this as my opportunity add more colors to my collection.  Some of the ladies on a Facebook group that I follow had been raving about a few colors.  So of course, I had to see them. Once I did, many of them, I had to have.


So here is my Cover Girl Lipstick collection, so far. I call my collection, Lippies for the Latte' Ladies. As you can see from the swatches, the color payout is really good.  There are still several other shades I still want to add to my collection.  The Cover Girl LipPerfection™ Lipcolors can be found where ever Cover Girl products are sold: Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Target, etc.  They cost in the $8-10 range, but as mentioned above,  can often be found on sale. If you are looking for new lippies for the Spring and Summer, and/or you haven't given Cover Girl a try, you really should give them a look.





Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company. 

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.