NOTD: OPI Hot & Spicy

I am so ready for Spring and Summer.  I'm normally a Winter lover, but being that I am also a June baby, there comes a point when I am so over the cold, dreary days of Winter.  I have reached that point, and have started pulling out my Spring & Summer cream polishes.  Where I live, we have been having several consecutive gray days, so I had to provide my own sun.  This time I did that with OPI Hot & Spicy.  This was part of the 2010 Hong Kong Collection.  It is a gorgeous dusty, orangey, coral, cream.

 

What are you doing to get ready for Spring & Summer?

 Review:
  • Available:  I'm not sure about Ulta & Trade Secret, but Hot & Spicy can still be found at the online retailers.
  • Price:  Reg Price $8.50
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Application: Smooth, two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
  • Selection:  Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
  • Brush: Wide brush

Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. Grace , Peace, and Blessings.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.