NOTD: Orly Lollipop

I have been on such a cream pastels kick lately. So here is another one. Orly Lollipop. It is a creamy, light lilac purple. A definite for the Spring and Summer. It was part of the 2010 Spring Sweet Collection that included other lovelies such as Snowcone, Pixy Stix, Lemonade, Cotton Candy, and Gumdrop.


Review:
·Color Family: Lilac 
·Finish: Cream
·Opacity: 2 coats for bottle color
·Collection: Sweet Collection Spring, 2010

·Bottle: 18 mL – 0.6 Fl Oz (20% more than the average polish)
·Brush: Standard narrow brush
·Price: Reg. $5.99 but can be often found on sale at Sally and other e-tailers.
·Availability: Ulta, CVS, and Sally Beauty are some of the major retailers that carry Orly
·Application: The first coat was kinda of watery & streaky, but the second coat smooth out the finish. In these pictures, I am wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP

Side Note: Orly Lollipop is very close to the recently released China Glaze Sweet Hook (ElectroPop Collection). Lollipop is slightly warmer in color.


Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. Grace, Peace, & Blessings.


No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.