Top of the Morning To You: Pure Ice Not Now

Still on my trek to decide on my St. Patrick's Day manicure. This next shade is one I came across during a recent Walmart shopping excursion.  It is Pure Ice Not Now. Pure Ice puts out some really pretty colors and at a very inexpensive price. I love the brand for many of their polishes that are excellent for layering, i.e. Purple Reign, Busted, and Heartbreaker. 

Pure Ice Not Now is a deep emerald green metallic with a slight blue undertone.




I also recently came across the much sought after Sinful Colors Green Ocean. Which has gained a cult following within the nail polish community. Green Ocean is a green flakie. So I decided to layer it over Pure Ice Not Now. Sinful Colors is another brand that offers a wide variety of colors and finishes. They introduce and repromote several collections throughout the year.  

I am the first to admit that I had been a brand snob, so it is from experience, that I can say, if you haven't tried Pure Ice or Sinful Colors, don't short change yourself. Give them a try. You won't regret it.


Review:
  • Available: Pure Ice: Walmart or  Bari Cosmetics; Sinful Colors: Walgreens, & Target are the 2 locations I have been able to find them, but I believe they have been spotted in other locations.
  • Price: Pure Ice: Reg Price $1.97; Sinful Colors: $1.99
  • Bottle Size: Pure Ice: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces   ; Sinful Colors 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Application: Pure Ice: Smooth. It required 2-3 coats for achieve bottle color (opaque); Sinful Colors
  • Selection: Pure Ice and Sinful Colors both offer a Large Selection, including neons, and glitters

Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. 

Grace , Peace, and Blessings. 


2 comments

  1. The Not Now is a beautiful colour! Thanks for showing it to us. I bought the Green Ocean recently and now I want to get the Not Now so I can pair them up now that I see how gorgeous they are together.

    Also, my condolences on losing Gizzy. I hope you and Taz are holding up well. I know how painful it is. I lost my fellow Star in October and his sister Celeste was diagnosed with a terminal illness three weeks later. She's still with me, though, and I treasure every moment with her.

    Best,
    Opal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I am Glad they came out with green ocean again!

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.