It was a busy day for my Mailman...

I came home to four packages at my front door...I love packages!!!  If you haven't visited the Drug Store Divas blog, you are really missing out on some great offers; free samples and tons of coupons.  Three of  these packages, I received through offers I found on Drug Store Diva.  


First, is a full sized Mio Liquid Water Enhancer. Mio is a convenient pocket sized bottle of calorie-free flavored water enhancer.  I had been wanting to try this so I jumped at the opportunity. I chose to try the Lemonade.


Next, was a four serving size of the new Gevalia Coffee in their House Blend selection.  I had seen this brand in Walmart but had not yet given it a try.  I was weary of turning away from my Starbucks, but now I can give Gevalia a try.

Lastly, for the sample products, is the Beauty Bag I received from Target via Drugstore Divas.  This cute little makeup bag is a London Soho New York beauty bag. And inside were samples and COUPONS!!!  I hear that Simple Skin Care is very popular in the UK but it is really just making it to this side of the pond.  My Beauty Bag included a sample of the Simple Beauty Wipes. I like to use beauty wipes at night, so I can't wait to try these.  Also included was a sample of Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. I love the Neutrogena Alcohol Free toner, so I am excited about trying this product.  Then included was a sample of Pantene Conditioner, Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion, and L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer. Lastly, included in the Beauty Bag, was a coupon book full of beauty related coupons.

The last package I received was actually one I purchased.  I'm on a healthy hair journey and will be participating in a Sulfur Challenge next month. So I ordered Sublimed Sulfur for a scalp oil mix. 


Well that is all for now.  Just wanted to take a quick moment to share...Have you received any good samples lately?

 Grace, Peace, & Blessings.







* FTC: Except where noted, these products were bought with my own monies. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies.

1 comment

  1. wow nice, i love packages too!!! i'm currently using one of the cleansers by simple skin care and i really like it. let me know how those cleansing wipes work out for you! i like to have wipes on hand whenever i mess up my makeup and need to do a quick fix =]

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.