NOTD: China Glaze Riveting

You can't pick up a fashion magazine or watch a fashion program without it touting the Color of the Year being Tangerine. Sephora and Pantone Universe recently introduced an entire collection of beauty products based on the color tangerine. You couldn't have paid me to believe that I would join that bandwagon, but I must admit, the color is excellent against my skintone (NW43). 


Then there was all the hype about the recent movie blockbuster, The Hunger Games and the China Glaze Capitol Colours collection. I never did understand all the hype. I didn't see the movie or read the books.  When I saw the first pictures of the collection, I didn't think I was going to buy any, but on sight, there were a few I needed to add to my collection.  Today, I am sharing with you China Glaze Riveting.  It is one of those colors that I can't stop looking at.  Throughout the day, I find myself constantly looking at my nails. LOL!  


Sidenote: I had been hunting China Glaze Orange Pacific forever, unsuccessfully. Fortunately, China Glaze Riveting is close enough to kill that lemming.


China Glaze Riveting is a beautiful bright tangerine with gold shimmer fleckies.


Review:

  • Opacity: pictured is 2 coats but for no VNL I would suggest 3 coats.
  • Collection: 2012  Capitol Colours
  • Bottle:14 mL – 0.5 Fl oz.
  • Brush:Standard narrow brush
  • Price: China Glaze - Reg. $5.99 but can be often found on sale at Sally and other e-tailers.
  • Application: I didn't experience any difficulty with the application of Riveting, not too thick or runny.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.







* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company. 

1 comment

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.