My Fall Favorite Nail Polishes, 2012

Wow, 2 You Tube videos within 24 hours, what is up with that!?!  Anyway, I had been putting off doing a Fall Favorites Nail Polish video until I saw a recent video by another YTber; so I got off my butt and did the video.  Fall to me is all about the deeply saturated jewel-tone colors you find in the trees and their changing leaves.  I don't see that much here in Florida, so I live vicariously through my nail polishes.

It was difficult to limit my selection, but the shades I have chosen as my fall favorites are as follows:



Polishes Mentioned:
  1. OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous
  2. Orly Glitz
  3. Nina Ultra Pro Burnished Bronze
  4. OPI DS Illuminate
  5. OPI Black Cherry Chutney
  6. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark
  7. OPI DS Extravagance
  8. China Glaze Let's Groove
  9. Orly Bus Stop Crimson
  10. China Glaze Thunderbird
  11. Essie Dive Bar
  12. Zoya Yara
  13. Essie Trophy Wife
  14. OPI Ski Teal We Drop
  15. China Glaze Dorothy Who?
  16. OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue
What are some of your Fall Favorite Nail Polishes?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings. 

1 comment

  1. Lois I love that video! I love the colours you chose, a few are going on my wishlist for sure! I love favourite videos :)

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.