Pantone Reveals Color of the Year for 2013: Emerald

Sephora and Pantone proudly announce the SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ 2013 Color of the Year beauty collection featuring Emerald, which will be available exclusively at Sephora in March 2013.
The limited edition 2013 Color of the Year beauty collection features a variety of products in Emerald, including eye shadow, nail polish and accessories, and will be available at Sephora stores across the U.S., Sephora inside JCP and Sephora.com.

Emerald for Beauty:
Equally harmonious on the cosmetic color wheel, Emerald dramatizes all eye colors as it beautifully enhances green eyes, is compatible to blue eyes, emphasizes the green undertone in hazel eyes and intensifies brown eyes to make them appear deeper. Emerald is also a perfect complement to peaches, pinks, roses, ruby reds and aubergines – offering a variety of lipstick and blush options. For those who want to sparkle and stand out, Emerald is the perfect punctuation point in nail color because of its complementary nature.

To read the Press Release in its entirety, click Here.
~~~~~~~~~~

Reading this article lead me to ask myself before the SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ 2013 Color of the Year beauty collection is released, what Emerald Greens do I already have in my collection? I am almost certain that once I see the collection, I will add some more. As you may remember, I have stated that I am always amazed at just how much I love green polishes, considering green was never my favorite color. Here are a few of my favorite greens that I feel fall into the Emerald category.
 L - R: Wandering Vine, Mermaid Tale, Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
 
 L - R: Jolly Holly, Emerald Sparkle, British Racing Green
 
 L - R: San Francisco, Ivaka, Emerald Forest
 
Nail polish is one thing, but shadows is a completely different category. I only own two single green shadows.  MAC Humid, and Maybelline Edgy Emerald.  I also have a few in my 88 Coastal Scents Mirage palette. So I am actually more excited to see the new shadows in the SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ 2013 Color of the Year beauty collection than I am to see the polishes.

Are you excited for the released of the SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE™ 2013 Color of the Year beauty collection? Which do you anticipate more, the polishes or the shadows?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

 
* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company

 

1 comment

  1. I was pretty stoked when I heard this. I can totally get on board with emerald green. Wait, I already am! <3

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.