Autism Awareness: Layla Softouch Effect Turquoise Splash

Today, I'm sharing another polish from the Italian brand Layla Cosmetics. Here is Layla Softouch Effect in Turquoise Splash.  I received this polish from the company's PR firm to provide my unbiased opinion.  At first sight, I thought it was gorgeous but very familiar. It falls in to the same color family as Zoya Charla, Pure Ice Champagne, OPI Catch Me In Your Net and the many others with that blue/green mermaid coloring.  But after my first application, I saw the difference.  Layla Softouch Effect polish line is described as a "textured nail polish that starts off shiny and dries to a matte fish with a soft texture to touch." 

You had me at "Hello". LOL! Layla Softouch Effect in Turquoise Splash is a gorgeous opaque turquoise with green flakes in it.  Another great aspect of this polish line is that there is no need for a base coat, or top coat. And even better, it's fast drying.  

Unlike the others with a similar coloring, this polish dried to a satin matte finish. As pictured, I am wearing 2 coats. The Layla Softouch Effect polish line comes in 12 shades.  
Layla Softouch Effect in Turquoise Splash reminds me of the pictures I've seen of the Caribbean beaches.  So if you can't get away, give this polish a chance and just dream...
I will have to living vicariously through you this summer.  What are your summer vacation plans? What are some of the polishes you are taking with you?

Layla Hologram Effect, Magneffect, and SofTouch Ceramic are available at Ulta Stores nationwide, Ulta.com, Zappos.com and at retail for $10.00 USD.


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* This product was sent to me for review consideration by either the manufacturer or the PR firm representing the manufacturer. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.