REVIEW: Pixi Beauty: The Look of Summer 2013

Today I would like to share with you a brand I have seen in Target, but its just recently that I have tried any of their products.  Today I would like to share with you the new Summer 2013 Pixi Beauty Nail Colors. I received these polishes to review.  With Memorial Day less than 30 days away, its time that we start getting our Summer polishes ready.  It won't be long before the sandals will be our daily footwear. So what will be your pedicure polishes for the season?

Pixie Beauty has given us three great shades that will compliment any tanned skin tone.  First, there is Fluoro Flamingo, it is a bright bubblegum pink cream. I would say that this is just short of neon.  The first coat was a bit streaky but with a second, coat application as smooth.  
Fluoro Flamingo-Bright flamingo pink
Next, is Summer Sunset. When I first saw this shade I didn't realize that it has a golden shimmer. Summer Sunset is a beautiful orangey-coral.  This is probably my favorite of the collection and will certainly be one of my go-to pedicure polishes.  Application was easy and the color was intense with two coats.
Summer Sunset-Pink-orange coral with golden shimmer
Lastly, in this collection is Wakeup Wisteria, a mid-tone lilac creamy-jelly, or as a fellow nail blogger calls this finish, a "crelly".  Of the three, I believe that the application of Wakeup Wisteria was the smoothest. It was almost what I would call "self leveling". I hope to find other shades with this finish.
Wakeup Wisteria-Cool medium lilac
Pixi Beauty is a brand that prides itself with the mission to "make women look like themselves, only better."  While the Pixi Beauty Nail Colors also claims, "Super smooth application with a chip-resistant finish and built-in UV protection to prevent polish discoloration."

Their nail colors are 3-Free (Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP free.) The Pixi Beauty product line is available online at www.pixibeauty.com and www.target.com, as well as in Target Stores nationwide.

Have you tried any of the Pixi Beauty Nail Colors? Which are your favorites?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* This product was sent to me for review consideration by either the manufacturer or the PR firm representing the manufacturer. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

5 comments

  1. Ok, I need the pink and purple! I always check these out at Target but never pull the trigger. I need to this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed. For whatever reason, I often would admire the Pixi Brand but would never "Pull the trigger". LOL! I really like this purple also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need Fluoro Flamingo. I've never heard or seen this brand before though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check it out the next time your in Target...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.