NOTD: OPI-Don’t Wine…Yukon Do It!!! (By Request)

OPI-Don't Wine...Yukon Do It!
This polish is a long-time untried.  I can’t even remember when I purchased it.  And although I liked it enough to buy it, had it not been for the request from another nail blogger (The Polish Parade), it would probably still be sitting with the other untrieds.  Don’t Wine…Yukon Do It is from the 2004 Canadian Collection.  In the bottle, it doesn’t look like anything super spectacular.  Just another everyday magenta.  However, once applied, it is something special.  It almost has two personalities.  From one angle, it has almost a red overcast, but change the angle and you get the blast if magenta.  I was sitting in church (before service started, LOL!) and couldn’t help but notice the change in color.  It is difficult to capture the true beauty in a photograph.  Don’t Wine…Yukon Do It is a beautiful, raspberry, magenta; bright enough for spring/summer and deep enough for fall/winter.

Review: Application-standard for OPI, smooth.Opacity-BC, In this photo I applied 3 coats, & TC.  Although I used 3 coats, 2 is all that was really needed.  I was just experimenting.

Grace and Peace.

2 comments

  1. It's a very gorgeous magenta. I'm sure out in the sun it's even more amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks AMAZING!!! You have a great set of nails there :)

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.