My First Award...Stylish Blogger Award...WOW!!!


When I started "For Me, It Works" I had no expectations.  My thinking was to just centralize and document my hobby of being a Beauty Product Junkie.  I eventually decided to direct my blog toward my most loved hobby, nail polish and nail care.  Little did I know that I wasn't alone in this passion.  In this short period of time I have "met" some very nice people who share my hobby.  One such person has granted me a great honor and presented me with my first award-Cindy of Nail'd & Polish'd.  Thanks Cindy.

So these are the rules to the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Here are my 7 things:



  1. I'm a Christian!
  2. I don't drink; have never been drunk, and have never had more than a half can of beer at one time. I'm silly sober, so I don't need the help.
  3. I love road trips. I can stop whenever I see an interesting shopping center/mall.
  4. Born and raised in Long Island, New York.  Although I now reside in Florida, I will always consider myself a New Yorker.  There is no better shopping!  It's probably a good thing that we moved.  I lived minutes from the area called "Miracle Mile", known for its high-end designer shops.  Miracle Mile-Manhassent New York
  5. Besides Nail Polish, my other shopping addictions are shoes, handbags, jewelry, and perfumes.
  6. I should have been a Social Worker/Therapist; Total strangers tell me their issues.
  7. Single, no kids, 2 cats.
Award 15 other bloggers (in no particular order).  I have looked to many of these ladies for guidence and ideas.  Some, I have already called out on the sidebar of my blog but now I get to officially grant these awards.  If you have already been awarded (tagged) before that proves how wonderful you are.
  1. loodie loodie loodie - Love her series on Nail Health
  2. Chloes Nails - Queen of Scotch Tape Manis
  3. Nails Beautiqued - Provides great guidance for New Bloggers
  4. Lacquerized - Although she no longer blogs, her articles are still a great resource
  5. Scrangie - No explanation needed
  6. All Things Nails - Gives me suggestions to step outside my comfort zone
  7. Nailicious
  8. Afroella
  9. Acetone and Old Lacquer
  10. Nailstah
  11. Kiss My Acetone
  12. Swatch and Learn
  13. Another Bottle of Polish
  14. Imperfectly Painted
  15. Bright Lights, Big Color
Grace and Peace!!!

2 comments

  1. WOW! First of all congrats! Second of all, I am so flattered!!!! I often look to your page for inspirations so it doesn't surprise me you were awarded!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just noticing this award! Thanks for thinking of me... :)

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.