NOTD: China Glaze High Def - Autism Awareness

China Glaze-High Def (Tronica)
As fate would have it, 2 days before my new camera is due to arrive, I experienced a nail crack on my right, middle nail, just at the smile line, UGH!!!  But I am prepared.  Based on My Simple Little Pleasures’ You Tube video on How to Apply a Silk Wrap, I had all the necessary tools to repair my nail.  So I have patched my nail and shall proceed.  This week for Autism Awareness  - Light It Up Blue, I have chosen one of my newest from the China Glaze Tronica collection – High Def.

I thought this would be a quick post, take the picture and post it. So many others have already blogged about the Tronica collection so what more could I say that hasn’t already been said?  But once I applied the High Def, I saw that I just had to speak on it also.  It is beautiful!  I have mentioned more than once that I love the dark blues.  High Def is my first lighter blue but won’t be my last.  I thought that with my darker skin tone, I wouldn’t like it, but I was wrong.  As has already been discussed, China Glaze High Def, of the 2011 Tronica Collection is a light to medium, almost faded denim blue.  As with all the Tronica Collection, it is a scattered holographic polish. 

Review:
The application was a bit tricky.  I found my bottle to be a bit thick and thereby goopy.  I will add some thinner before the next application.  As pictured, it is opaque with two coats.  I am happy to say that I am even more excited to try the other Tronica polishes that I own (10 of the 12).  I hope that the polish manufacturers come out with other similar shades.  China Glaze High Def is a great spring blue!

Grace and Peace.

7 comments

  1. This is such an awesome Holo! A lot of ppl werent happy with Tronica but I love them! This looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I ♥ the Tronicas, too; can't wait to wear mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites from this collection, love this color! What are the other 2 colors you are missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cris, each of the holo collections have there own qualities. Tronica is a beautiful collection.

    @AllThingsNails, you must post when you wear yours.

    @loodie3, when I first saw your franken post, I had to look down at my own nails. Very close.

    @Jackie, I love blues. I am not "missing" Laser Lime and Mega Byte. I just wasn't feeling the yellow and green. I have seen them all in person, and may go back for the Laser Lime. Greens and Yellows are colors I haven't warmed up to entirely yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more I keep seeing swatches of the Tronica's I'm glad I picked them up. They aren't as holo as I wish but pretty!! High Def is so gorgous on you :)

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.