NOTD: China Glaze-Tempest (Autism Awareness)

Saturday is not normally one of my posting days, but I find myself in a posting situation.  For the month of April, I have been posting Blues on Mondays for Autism Awareness, so a few days early but still in support of the cause, I give you China Glaze Tempest.  I have had this polish for quite some time.  I bought it because of a swatch post I saw by Lacquerized.  She had some of the best swatches and although she is no longer blogging, I still look back at them as a shopping cataglog, LOL!!!  Tempest is part of the China Glaze permanent collection and can be found at Sally.  It is a pearlized purplish-blue.  And with it being pearl, you know that means brushstrokes, so I carefully applied 3 coats to reach the level of opacity as seen in the photos.  When compared to the bottle the colors, IMO, appear different.  The bottle has a definite purple tone but upon application you get the blue/purple duochrome.  So don't let the bottle fool you.  I have seen several others layering with Tempest so this is a good one to have in your inventory.  My blue and purple lovers should like China Glaze Tempest.

Review:  The  formula is consistent with most China Glaze but a bit runny. 

 Grace and Peace.

1 comment

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.