Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Fly!!!

This is going to be quick as I am about to leave for midweek Church Service.  But I couldn't let Wednesday pass without posting my entry for Pink Wednesday.  Here it is, China Glaze Fly.  It is part of the 2009 Kicks Collection.  I like this pink.  It's bright but not neon.  I was looking to start wearing more "Springy" colors and this was my first go at it.  Mind you, this does not mean that I have benched my first loves-dark blues and purples.  I am just going to also include more light, bright, pinks, and corals for the Spring and Summer. 

China Glaze - Fly
Review:  The application was a bit runny but nothing unbearable.  In this photo, I am wearing 2 coats of NP.  With just one coat, it was almost opaque, but a second coat was needed to be truly opaque.  I must admit that it is different from what I am use to wearing but it is really pretty.  One of those shades that make you constantly look down at your hands to admire the color.

BTW:  I had a run-in with the locking mechanism of a sliding glass door last week and chipped my right thumb nail so I had to trimmed back my nails.  It's funny.  I love my long nails, but I have such a sense of freedom, when they are shorter. 

Grace and Peace.

3 comments

  1. What a pretty color and it looks great on you. Sorry to hear about your nail. Ouch! I feel a sense of freedom to when my nails are shorter but after awhile I miss my long nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with rmcandlelight! This looks absolutely great on you. ♥ your nail lenght, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rmcandlelight, thanks. Although my nails are shorter, they are not what MUA would call short by any stretch of the imagination. I swear, I hate sliding doors for that very reason. But as always, they will grow back.

    @AllThingsNails, thanks also. Yes, I will enjoy this length, until they grow back, LOL!

    Grace and Peace to both of you.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.