Top 10 Award! - Not Oprah's, but my Favorite Things...

No, I am not giving you a car or a trip to Australia, LOL!!!  Ina from My Nail Polish Online has awarded me the Top 10 Award. Wow, my blog isn’t even a year old and I have seen such growth. Thanks, Ina I really appreciate your kindness. I am so happy to know that there are so many others whose hobby it is to blog about nails and nail polish.

The rules for this award are:
When I first sat down to develop For Me, It Works… My intent was for it to be a beauty blog but as it evolved, I was being directed more towards nails and nail polish. However, I left the door open so that in the event that I came across a non-nail related product I wanted to share, I could still blog about it. So I am choosing to take this opportunity to identify some of my favorite products. I will split my list nail/non-nail related. And of course, it is close to impossible to limit my list to 10 so I have also included just a few (LOL!) Honorable Mentioned products.  

But first, to define “Favorite”, these are the products I buy without thought. They are the products I have repurchased time and time again. I don’t repurchase products I don’t like, so the fact that I am on auto-pilot where these products are concerned that is what makes them “Favorites”. They work and are dependable.  Over the coming weeks and months, I will try to blog about some of these products.

Top 10 Favorite Products - in no particular order
  1. Favorite Facial Cleanser – philosophy purity made simple. I have blogged about Purity previously. What more can I say, I love this stuff!!!
  2. Favorite Body Scrub –True Blue Spa Invigorating Spa Scrub; love the scent!
  3. Favorite Hand Cream – Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion w/ Shea Butter; my holy grail hand moisturizer
  4. Favorite Deep Conditioner (Protein) – Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise
  5. Favorite Shampoo - Crème of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo
  6. Favorite Top Coat – Seche’ Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
  7. Favorite Red Nail Lacquer – Orly Bus Stop Crimson Red
  8. Favorite Purple Nail Lacquers: ChG-Stella, Orly-Charged Up, Ulta-TuTu Cute, ChG-Virtual Violet  
  9. Favorite Blue Nail Lacquers: OPI–Yoga-ta-Get This Blue, Misa–A Sin Worth Committing, Finger Paints – Artistic Azure, Sinful Colors - Hot Spot 
  10. Favorite Pink Nail Lacquers: ChG-Fly, ChG-Hyper Haute, OPI-In the Spot-Light Pink, OPI-DS Opulence
Favorite Purples
Favorite Blues

Favorite Pinks
Honorable Mentions – Skin Care
Favorite Facial Peel – Philosophy Microdelivery Peel
Favorite Facial Wash – Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
Favorite Facial Moisturizer – Philosophy Hope in a Jar
Favorite Fragrance – Philosophy Pure Grace
Favorite Deep Conditioner (Moisture) – Cream of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioner
  
Honorable Mentions – Make-Up
Favorite Facial Primer – Sephora Anti-Shine Primer
Favorite Eye Primer – Sephora Perfecting Eye Primer
Favorite Concealer – Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer - 6.0
Favorite Facial Foundation – MAC Studio Fix – NW35
Favorite Facial Powder – Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder - Pecan
Favorite Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay Naked Palette       
Favorite Single Eye Shadows – Sephora Mono Shadows – Warm Sand N 77
Favorite Eye Liner – Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner – Midnight Black
o With the Smashbox #20 double tipped brush
FavoriteMascara – Maybelline Falsies Volum’ Express – Blackest Black
Favorite Blush – MAC Mineralize Blush – Love Joy
Favorite Lip Liner – Palladio Herbal Lip Liner – Black Berry PRL09
Favorite Lip Balm – Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Favorite Lip Stick – MAC “O”
Favorite Lip Gloss – C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine
   
Last, but not least,
Favorite Snack – Ice cold Coca Cola and Nacho Doritos…

3 comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this! And I love your favorite nail polish picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Thang thanks for being a follower..now for your award!Come and check it out!

    xoxox


    I envy your nails

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.