It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I realize that it is August and that the temperature is reading near 100° F but I recently purchased a polish that gives me that Christmas feeling – Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Red Carpet.  Although I don’t own either to do a real life comparison, this polish reminds me of China Glaze Ruby Pumps, and Essie Ruby Slippers.  It is a bright red jelly with red glitter. 
Review:
·         Bottle:         11.8 mL – 0.4 Fl Oz
·         Brush:         Standard wide brush
·         Price:           Reg. $2.99 but often on sale at Walgreens for 2 for $4.00
·         Availability:  Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart, and Ulta are some of the major retailers that carry Sally Hansen
·         Application: Smooth. In these pictures, I am wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP
·         Selection:    Sally Hansen  appears to be trying to keep current with today’s trends.
Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. Grace and Peace.

3 comments

  1. I keep thinking to myself, I have this...right? I can't possibly not own this. But sure enough, I don't. Off to get it on my next trip where SH is available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish looks gorgeous on you! There are very few reds that I like, but I certainly like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kitty and Teddi, yes this is a pretty red. There are not many true reds that I like but this is one.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.