NOTD: Milani Cyberspace

Another holographic polish from Milani is Cyberspace. A baby blue or maybe sky blue scattered holo with multi shimmer.  
Review:
·   Bottle: 13.2 mL – 0.45 Fl Oz
·   Brush: Standard thin brush
·   Price: Reg. $5.49
·   Availability: CVS, Walgreens, & Target are the locations I have seen them.
·   Application: Thin. In these pictures, I am wearing BC, and 3 coats of NP
·   Selection:    In addition to Cyberspace, there are 5 other shades. 
  • Hi-Tech is a green with gold shimmer.
  • Hi-Res is a medium purple with multi-colored shimmer.
  • Digital is a medium pink with multi-colored shimmer. 
  • HD is a silver with multi-colored shimmer.
  • 3D is a yellow with a multi-colored shimmer.
Grace and Peace. 

4 comments

  1. I have this, but haven't used it yet. It's a pretty holographic....even though it's not as holo as a lot of other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great on you! That's the only one I didn't get from the collection. Def have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RMCandlelight, thanks. I am starting to step outside my comfort zone.
    @Kittypolishnbags, I love holos (linear, scattered, and in-between)
    @Teddi, Thanks. I still need to get the silver one.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.