NOTD: OPI Absolutely Alice

Good Day Everyone. This  post was unscheduled so it will be quick.  Imagine my shock and surprise when just this past Saturday I was in Ulta and to my amazement do I see sitting amongst the other OPI polishes.  My thinking was it couldn't be what I thought, because it isn't even available in stores anymore.  So I picked up the bottle to read the label....***GASP!!!*** OMG, it's OPI Absolutely Alice! Grab it!!!

So OPI Absolutely Alice  of the Alice in Wonderland Winter 2010 collection has been blogged about probably by every other blogger, so there really isn't much I can say that has not already been said.  So I will just say this, it is far prettier than I ever expected, and should you get the opportunity to obtain it, do not hesitate.  That's all and here are my quick cell phone pictures.  UPDATE: I've included another picture, hopefully better.

Application: OPI Nail Envy, Nail Life Gripper Adhesive BC, 2 coats of OPI AA, and 1 coat of SV.

 

7 comments

  1. Wow! Lucky girl! I missed out on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angie, Yes, this was pure luck. There was only one bottle sitting where anyone could have seen it, but I guess the Universe determined that it was for me!!! Thank you Universe. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It was still at your Ulta?? Unbelievable. It is a gorgeous polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @RMCandlelight, I know right! I am in that Ulta at least once a week and have never seen it before. Maybe they found it hidden in the back but it's mine now! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found mine at a local drugstore the exact same way! Isn't that crazy?? So pretty, I'm glad you got one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow YES you had to grab it! Lucky girl :)
    Now I just need to stumble across Mad as a Hatter at my Ulta!!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky woman! So jealous but happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.