Sinful Colors Castaway Collection-Greek History Lesson

Zeus
Recently Walgreens had the Sinful Colors line on sale for $0.99 and we were all out grabbing up all the good ones.  While I was making my purchase I noticed a new collection being put out, Castaway. As most of these polishes appear to be new, of course I had to add some of them to my transaction.  The name of the collection really doesn't make sense to me as most of the names of the polishes are Greek Mythology related; however they are Be Happy, Zeus, Neptune, Greek Isles, Grecian Sun, Athens, Pandora and Olympia.
  
From the collection I purchased, Zeus, which is a medium gray-blue with a pink iridescence. In this picture I applied 2 coats but could have used 3 to get a true bottle color.  Also, in Greek Mythology, Zeus was known as the "Father of Gods and men". 
Zeus
Zeus

I also picked up, Olympia, a soft pale green.  Also, in Greek mythology is known for having been the site of the Olympic Games in classical times. 

Olympia
Olympia
Lastly, I picked up Neptune. Another blue that I had to have.  It is a medium blue with silver glass micro-flakes.  As pictured, this is two coats.  And, in Greek Mythology, Neptune is also the god of water and the sea.


Neptune
Neptune
Neptune
Do you get any of the Castaway polishes?  If so, which ones?

Grace, Peace, and Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

* All Greek information was obtained from Wikipedia. 

6 comments

  1. All are really pretty! I picked up the whole collection. Why not at $.99 Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Sinful here in the UK :-(
    But these look really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought they were Lovely! I got all but one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neptune looks so pretty once on the nails. I wasn't impressed in the bottle but wow, once I saw it on your nails. Another polish I want now. I haven't picked any up from this collection....yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rmcandlelight, yeah, I did a lot of damage during the $0.99 sale, LOL!

    @Cali369, Sorry that SC is not sold in the UK. Maybe with the recent sell of the company to Revlon, that will change. *Fingers Crossed*

    @Kimberly, They are all pretty. I may pick up a few others.

    @Pixie, I have several polishes that you don't appreciate until you apply them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so pretty! What a great price :)

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.