Let's Support World Autism Awareness Day





Today, April 2, is World Autism Awareness Day and April is National Autism Awareness Month. In order to highlight the growing need for concern and awareness about autism, the Autism Society has been celebrating National Autism Awareness Month since the 1970s. The United States recognizes April as a special opportunity for everyone to educate the public about autism and issues within the autism community.  http://www.autism-society.org/  http://www.lightitupblue.org
Did you know: It is estimated that 1 in every 110 births will be diagnosed with Autism. To show my support, I am wearing Blue Nail Polish for the month of April.  

I am doing this in support of the nephew of a dear friend. 

NOTD:  Orly Blue Collar







Review:

  • Color Family: Blue 
  • Finish: Cream
  • Opacity: 2 coats for bottle color
  • Collection: Hot Stuff Collection
  • Bottle: 18 mL – 0.6 Fl Oz (20% more than the average polish)
  • Brush: Standard narrow brush
  • Price: Reg. $5.99 but can be often found on sale at Sally and other e-tailers.
  • Availability: Ulta, CVS, and Sally Beauty are some of the major retailers that carry Orly
  • Application: Smooth. Experienced no pooling.  I'm wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.


* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company. 

4 comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.