Pretty in Pink - Orly Flirty

I love when I am able to remind others of colors from the past.  Easter has passed and we are now in the midst of Spring and spring colors.  I have been loving pastels, cremes, and bright springy shades.  This one fits right in to those categories.  Orly Flirty was part of the 2011 Happy Go Lucky Collection.  Flirty is described as a Pink Shimmer. I more specifically say a Barbie-Bubble Gum Pink Shimmer.  This collection included the following:
  • Flirty: Pink Shimmer
  • Frisky: Teal Crème
  • Fresh: Green Crème
  • Frolic: Purple Crème

Review:
·Opacity: 2 coats for bottle color
·Collection: Happy Go Lucky, 2011

·Bottle: 18 mL – 0.6 Fl Oz (20% more than the average polish)
·Brush: Standard narrow brush
·Price: Reg. $5.99 but can be often found on sale at Sally and other e-tailers.
·Availability: Ulta, CVS, and Sally Beauty are some of the major retailers that carry Orly
·Application: Smooth.  I'm wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP

Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

2 comments

  1. Love it! Reminds me of a cg color that of course I cant remember the name...will look and come back

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.