Klout Perk...Essie Mojito Madness

A few weeks ago, Klout distributed single bottles of Essie's latest collection - 2012 Summer Collection- to many of its members.  We didn't know which bottle we would get, so it was like a lottery.  I spotted the collection in my local Walgreens weeks before receiving my Klout Perk.  But I wouldn't let myself buy any because I didn't want to have a dupe, but there were at least a couple that I wanted...  

The collection includes six gorgeous colors just right for Summer.

bikini so teeny - described as a provocative lustrous sky blue
cascade cool - described as a frosty, shimmery carnation pink
all tied up - described as a naughty molten bronze
off the shoulder - described as a daring, scorching hot pink
fear or desire - described as an obsession-worthy bright orange
mojito madness - described as a fun-loving party lime
As you can tell from the title and the pictures, I received Mojito Madness, one that I wanted.  This is one of Essie's polishes that applied with no trouble. It did require two coats for complete opacity, but applied with no streaking or other issues.  I have already purchased Fear or Desire from this collection, but still want a couple others-Bikini so Teeny, and Off the Shoulder.


 Step outside of your comfort zone and try a different shade. 


This collection was released June, 2012 so you should haven't much trouble finding it.  The suggested retail price is $8.00 per bottle. So run, don't walk...

If you are unfamiliar with Klout.com Click Here.


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.







DISCLOSURE: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.