UN-BOXING: Hand Perfection Anti-Aging Hand Care System

Disclaimer: Product samples provided by the company/PR for
 an unbiased & honest consideration.
We are constantly seeking those holy grail products to fight the signs of aging for our facial skin. But how often do we really seek out those products that are dedicated to anti-aging for our hands?  Although we are constantly washing our hands, and often using harsh chemical with our unprotected hands, did you know that the skin on our hands is as sensitive as the skin around our eyes?  

As times goes by, my hands are looking more like my mother's hands. So when offered the opportunity to review the Hand Perfection Anti-Aging Hand Care System, I gladly accepted.  I spend a lot of time and money on my nails so it stands to reason that I would want my hands to look good as well. 

The Hand Perfection Anti-Aging Hand Care System was developed by "American's #1 Hand Model-Ellen Sirot".  It's "formulated to help reverse the visible signs of aging and deliver radiantly youthful hands".  It also claims to "Instantly hydrate they skin, making it softer and smoother looking." It also claims that with 2 weeks of use, you will experience, "visibly reduced appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Improved youthful radiance and tone, and Improved elasticity and fullness."

This 3 part system consists of a:

  • Nourishing Day Cream with SPF 15,
  • Rejuvenating Night Cream, and a
  • Nail & Cuticle Pen
I must admit that I am impressed with the list of ingredients. It reads like many of my skin care prodcuts: Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins A,B & C, Anti-Oxidants, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Phyto-Sterols, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Lavender, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Aloe. 

Usage is pretty simply: Day Cream-Apply a pearl-size amount on the back of your hands every morning and throughout the day as needed. Night Cream-Apply a pearl-size amount of the back of your hands every night. Nail & Cuticle Pen-Massage into nails & cuticles daily.


So let's get started. Today is Saturday, March 23, 2013. Tonight I will give myself my normal manicure but replace my hand cream and cuticle oil with the Hand Perfection Rejuvenating Night Cream and the Hand Perfection Nail & Cuticle Pen. And I will use the Hand Perfection Nourishing Day Cream throughout the day.  As directed, I will use these 3 products for 2 weeks and report back my findings.  As a starting point, I have taken pictures of my hands in their current state and will do the same thing on Saturday, April 6, 2013.


So until then...In the meantime, what, if anything, do you use to treat your hands?  


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
 
* This product was sent to me for review consideration by the creator. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.