PSA: Milani 2013 Limited Edition Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez Collection

Milani Cosmetics is releasing a Limited Edition collection of Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez 12 Hour Wear Shadow Pencils.  I have heard many great reviews of the previous release of this line so I will definitely need to give them a try.  

These shadow pencils are described as "Big and blendable 2-in-1 color rich pencil  that can be used as shadow or liner. Creamy smooth, long-lasting, water-resistant, crease-proof and paraben-free formula. The next generation of shadows that you sharpen."

Just last month I did a review of the Milani Naturally Chic Nudes Runway Shadows and now I see this as a complementary set of shadow pencils.  As this is a Limited Edition Collection, quickly go get yours...


For more information, visit:
Follow Milani Cosmetics on Twitter @MilaniCosmeticsor 
Friend Milani Cosmetics on Facebook at Facebook fan or
Visit Milani Cosmetics at www.opi.com
Follow Milani Cosmetics on Instagram at @MilaniCosmetics

###


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.