Barielle Summer Brights & reminder of the Tips to Toes Sweepstakes...

I've recently posted a few of Barielle's nail lacquers I received to review.  I also posted about the Barielle Facebook Tips to Toes Sweepstakes.  10 winners will receive over $100 worth of Barielle products and 1 grand prize winner will receive a Michael Kors wallet and over $100 worth of Barielle products. Since the sweepstakes ends tomorrow, May 27, 2013 @ 12:00 pm (EDT), I thought I would share with you another look at one of the Barielle 5-shades sets, also received to review. If selected as one of the winners of the Barielle Tips to Toes Sweepstakes, you will be allowed to select one of the 5-shades sets.  

The most recent set released is the Barielle Summer Brights.

Pink Flip-Flops is a classic baby pink cream, that all collections need. When I first saw it, the addict in me had to compare. It is very similar to OPI Pink Friday.  I had some slight streaking with this, but for some reason, I experience that same issue with most baby pink creams.

Blue Capri is a dusty yet vibrant royal blue cream. Of course, this is my favorite of the collection. Application was easy, I applied 2 coats but along with a base coat...I am suspect of most dark blue polishes and staining. The closest polishes in my collection are Illamasqua Cameo (lighter) and American Apparel Cameo Blue (more grey).

Next, is Sweet Addiction, is a dusty teal green cream. While I do have several polishes in the same green family, I really don't have anything that dupes Sweet Addiction. The closest is OPI Mermaid's Tears, but Sweet Addiction is darker and more green. This could be a one-coater, but out of habit, I applied 2 coats.

Here we have Cosmic Kiss.  This is a bright, raspberry magenta pink cream. Not unique, but pretty still. I found a couple polishes that were close to Cosmic Kiss; Zoya Lara, and OPI Strawberry Margarita.

Lastly, is Lemon Drops, a bright, warm, yellow cream. Lemon Drops is an ideal Summer shade. I own no exact dupes to this shade of yellow. The closest is Sinful Colors Unicorn, which is more milky.

Barielle Summer Brights is a great collection. Worn alone or as a base for layering or other nail art, these are great colors to be included in any nail polish collection.  

Also, don't forget to enter the Barielle Facebook Tips to Toes Sweepstakes

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* These products were sent to me for review consideration by either the manufacturer or the PR firm representing the manufacturer. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.