SWEEPSTAKES: June Barielle Sweepstakes including 2 Summer Collections


Due to the great success of their May Sweepstakes, Barielle has decided to hold another one in June and possibly July as well. The June Sweepstakes will start on June 10th and end on June 30th. There will be 10 Barielle prize packs given out and one Grand Prize which will include a DKNY Blue Leather Handbag and the prize pack, (RSP of $175)

The Barielle Prize Pack will consist of: 
  • Two of the Summer Collections 5 Packs (Brilliant Colors and Summer Brights) - $50
  • One Nail Rebuilding Protein Base Coat - $17.50
  • One No Chip Speed Dry Top Coat - $12.50
  • One Nail Strengthener Cream - $17.00
Total value of $97.00

The Grand Prize will include the fashion accessory plus the Barielle Kit.  So mark your calendar, starting Monday, June 10, 2013, you can enter the Barielle Sweepstakes by clicking on the Sweepstake tab on the Barielle Facebook page, HERE.

Don't miss this great opportunity to win some great products.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
*Shades of Beauty, Inc is in no way affiliated with this Sweepstakes. I am just sharing the information.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.