PR: Do you ever allow your nails "breathe"?

 INGLOT Launches 16 New Shades of O2M Nail Enamel

Whether you have followed me through my blog, Twitter, Facebook, or on Instagram, for any period of time, you know that I am a long time polish wearer. Over the years, I have often heard people talk about "allowing their nails to breathe".  That has never been a part of my nail regimen.  I have, however, often wondered if the nutrients in my nail care products were absorbing into my nails through the nail polish.
Well now it would seem that INGLOT has come up with a possible solution. The O2M’s unique formulation is revolutionizing nail beauty through its breathable formula.  The breathable nail enamel allows oxygen and water to pass through the enamel to the nails surface.  The oxygenation ensures better health care for nails whilst enhancing their beauty.  
O2M Nail Enamels do not include toluene, formaldehyde, DBP, or camphorUse with INGLOT’s O2M Breathable Base and O2M Breathable Top Coat.


INGLOT O2M Nail Enamel ($14.00) is now available on INGLOTUSA.com and INGLOT Boutique Locations: NYC, Las Vegas, Miami, Newport Beach, New Jersey and select Macy’s Department Stores.  For additional information and store locations, visit inglotcosmetics.com

This sounds like an interesting formulation. And like something I will have to look into.  Do you take time to "allow your nails to breathe"?  

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.