PREVIEW: Influenster Sunkissed 2013 Voxbox

What a perfect way to celebrate the first day of Summer. I had almost forgot about it, so today, I was pleasantly surprised to find my Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox waiting for me.  This is my 5th or 6th VoxBox I've received and they always have at least 1 or 2 products that I am really excited to try. This box did not disappoint. If you are not familiar with Influenster, I will have a link to a previous blog post listed at the close that will better explain and also explain how you too can join.

Now on to the contents of this Sunkissed VoxBox. As with every VoxBox, it came with a note card explaining each product enclosed along with the full-size retail price.
The first product is the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles. They retail $10.99 and are available where ever Dr. Scholl's products are sold. Every Sunday while in church, I've noticed that heels are reaching for the sky, so if these insoles deliver what they promise, there should be a lot of less sore feet. I will definitely have to give them a try.

Next is Olay Fresh Effect {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15.  It retails for $12.99.  Just this morning I reminded myself that I needed to use a moisturizer with SPF. While the shade of the product I received is not close to my skin tone  I can still use it as a primer.  It currently only comes in two shades: fair/light and light/medium; I hope they will eventually release a greater range of colors.

Of course I would be excited about this next product. Also included was this SinfulShine with Gel Tech. It retails $2.99 a bottle and is exclusive to Walgreens.  I've seen the SinfulShine display, but hadn't purchased any yet. So here is my chance to give them a try.  I received a Yours Truly, a soft pink. This line come in 32 shades. Until receiving this SunKissed VoxBox and the included knowledge, I didn't realize that the line was a limited edition.

Lastly, is a product I was just looking at last week. Also included was a pack of the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. They retail $3.99-$4.99.  I was in Walgreens recently and was looking at these. I'm glad I held off. Now I can try them free. Especially during warmer months I tend to bun my hair more often. And I love the color, they are very business friendly. These will definitely be put to good use.


I am really happy with the contents of the Influenster Sunkissed 2013 Voxbox and can't wait to give these products a try.  Now if you are not familiar with Influenster, click HERE for more details.

If you aren't already enrolled in Influenster, you should really look into requesting an invite. Each member is initially given 5 invites to give out to friends and family.  I have 3 more invites available. And the first three requests I receive, I will freely give an invite.  Just send me a request and provide your email address. #SunVoxBox #Ouchless #SinfulShine #DrSchollsStrut @GoodyHair @FreshEffects @SinfulColors_NP 

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

DISCLOSURE: I received these products as part of my Influenster VoxBox.  I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.