'Tis the Season for Healthier Lips with ChapStick...

The colder months are upon us, yes even here in Florida; we've gone from running the air conditioner to running the heater. And the Winter gift-giving holidays are within weeks. ChapStick, the brand that has been around for over 100 years, has provided some great stocking stuffer possibilities as well as some fun gifts for friends, teachers, and co-workers. 
This holiday season, ChapStick has released some limited edition Holiday Tins. Each tin holds three full-sized ChapSticks. Some, three of the classic flavors (strawberry, cherry and spearmint) and others the candy cane seasonal flavor. And to make finding these tins even more fun, ChapStick has released these tins to various locations...Target, Walgreens and Walmart.  Each having their own exclusive tins.
Walmart Exclusives

Target Exclusives

Walgreen Exclusive
These are all great for gifting. ChapStick has really grown up. I remember my first experience with ChapStick. I will always remember that little black and white tube, the original ChapStick.
In addition to the tins above, exclusive to Target, are the ChapStick Collector's Edition Ornament Tins. These adorable round tins each contain 3 of the candy cane tubes (my favorite!) With the little ribbon, they also make great hanging ornaments.


Each of these tins retail for approximately $4.99. And it you are wanting just a single tube, they are retailing between $1-2.  We also need to remember, ChapStick isn't just for the colder months.  I use it year-round to keep my lips moisturized. One of my favorite uses, is as a "primer" when I wear matte lipsticks.  So the next time you are in Walmart, Target or Walgreens, pick up a few for those last minute stocking stuffers.  

I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.

 Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* These products were provided by the representing PR firm. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.